Events & Presentations
A Career Conversation: Developing Your Career in IR and Beyond
The NIRI Los Angeles Chapter cordially invites you to a conversation and luncheon with experienced members of the Investor Relations community, each of whom bring different perspectives on what it takes to run a successful IR program.
Topics of discussion will include:
- What skill sets are most valuable in Investor Relations, and what are some of the career opportunities beyond IR?
- What attributes of an investor relations program are considered “best in class” and how to raise credibility both internally and externally?
- What does the C-suite most desire from an Investor Relations team, and how to ensure investor relations as a function has an influence on the strategic direction of the company?
We are excited to have the following panelists:
- Moderator: Moira Conlon, Founder & President, Financial Profiles
- Ruth Cotter, Senior Vice President of Worldwide Marketing, Human Resources and Investor Relations, AMD
- Alex Hughes, Vice President of Investor Relations, Ellie Mae
- Smooch Reynolds, Managing Director, ZRG Partners
Please join us at the Luxe City Center Hotel in Downtown LA for this informative event and an opportunity to network with your IR peers.
Thursday, March 21, 2019
11:30 am–12:00 pm – Registration / Networking
12:00 pm–1:30 pm – Lunch and Program
The Luxe City Center Hotel
1020 S Figueroa St
Los Angeles, CA 90015
Valet Parking Available at the Hotel - $15 per vehicle
Fees NIRI LA Members– included in your membership fee
Other NIRI Members/NACD/Society for Corporate Governance – $55
Non-Member Guests – $65
Pre-registration is required. No walk-ins will be allowed.
Please choose your entrée option when registering.
• Roasted Salmon
• Roasted Chicken
• Cannelloni, ricotta w/marinara sauce
Please respond to this invitation by March 14, 2019.